Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine Girls
















Josy: "That one picture you'll delete, right. You know what I mean?"
Saara: "Erm. No. I'll post it online. This is Josy. She's my boss..."
Josy: "You're terrible!"
Saara: "...Not any more!"
Josy: "Ha! You know, we're both thirty today."
Saara: "No, I'm not! I'm 29!"
Josy: "No, you're thirty. I bought a "60"-candle. I'm thirty and you're thirty."
Saara: "That's unfair! And why did I get the smaller cake?"
Josy: "Of course I get the bigger cake."
Saara: "That's not fair!"
Josy: "Ok, ok. Let's swich."
Saara: "The bigger cake looks much better."
Josy: "No! I'm sure the smaller is better."
Saara: "No, I'm sure the smaller is actually quite bad."
Josy: "Eeeew. You're right. We'll swich back. I get the bigger cake."
Saara: "Why's there no dancing?"
Josy: "Why should there be dancing?"
Saara: "Well, duh? It's a party!"
Josy: "You want to dance? Great! I'll put some music and you'll dance for us!"
Saara: "No! I won't dance for you!"
Josy: "Why not? I'll get a costume for you."
Saara: "Josy, your costumes won't fit me!"
Josy: "Oh, I'm sure I have a costume that'll fit you! I buy so many and never have time to fix them all."
Saara: "I highly doubt that you'll have one that'd fit me."
Josy: "Ok, let's go and see, if I have a costume that fits you you'll promise to dance for us?"
Saara: "No!!"
Josy: "You're weird..."
Saara: "Yes, I am. But you're equally weird!"
Josy: "Of course I am. We have the same birthday!"
Saara: "Yay for valentine girls!"
Josy: "Valentine girls!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhahha:) Thats me!!! hahhahahhahah
And don't forget we have appointment to change our looking... my hair will be black jack with blue stripes, and yours black jack with green stripes

Saara said...

Whatever you say, boss. ;)

janus said...

by the way, Saara: happy belated birthday. (:

Saara said...

Thanks!!