Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And With Funny Videos?

Here's an often recurring scene. This happened on Thursday. The same Thursday I've been writing about the last three posts.



And here's a similar tale from Saturday. I spent basically the whole weekend inside on our sofa underneath two blankets and only taking two steps to the window when something very noisy was going on outside. Which was often enough to provide entertainment for the whole weekend.

This is from our kitchen window. The story actually began when the first car was being pushed to the street and then the pusher realized that the second car was having trouble as well and went to help them to get out but just then the first car got stuck again and all the people from the second car ran to help to push the first car and that's when the video starts.



Incidentally, I'm quite proud to have gotten the videos online since making the Google Video Uploader work on Linux seems to be quite an overwhelming task and in the end I had to give up and work on my Windows which in fact tells quite a lot about my dedication to my blog.

No comments: