Sunday, September 9, 2007

If You Are in Need of Getting Anything Broken

Don't hesitate. Just contact Saara's Destruction Inc! We'll break your stuff quickly, efficiently and reliably. And with an affordable price! Home electronics, valuable vases, anything you can think of. It will all be smashed before you can say "Oops!"

So on Wednesday my laptop's charger quits working and when I get home hungry on Thursday evening after a day of running around with my inoperative laptop I find both my fridge and freezer quite pleasantly warm. To top it all I also brake a plate on Friday when I'm cleaning the fridge.

Hence no posting. And hence all the cake to be delivered to relatives. And hence the twelwe empty glass jars in my sink waiting to be recycled. The number one was rasberry jam best before 2003. I'm currently in a jam bying ban.

But you know? It's quite horrible. What am I supposed to do in the evenings now without my laptop? Watch telly?

1 comment:

janus said...

But you know? It's quite horrible. What am I supposed to do in the evenings now without my laptop? Watch telly?

having no internet now, i ask myself the same question. i feel loathe to read, because after an entire day of either doing or avoiding maths, the last thing i want to see is paper with things written on them.

maybe that's why i read comic books to unwind ..