Friday, February 16, 2007

A Perfect Day (Posted Too Late)

Yesterday (the day before yesterday) was a perfect day. When I left to work the sun was shining and there was snow on the ground. Enough snow to be registered as snow in the Finnish scale. (The schools were cancelled.)

We found with Juha (or at least we thought we found it) an example that answers a question that arose a year ago. And then I was hyperactive for the rest of the day.

I also got so many mails from my friends that I didn't have time to read them all carefully (because I was so busy being hyperactive). Thanks!

And then we went to Canada and I got the chance to visit my childhood. And I was able to come back.























(Well, the picture was taken today (yesterday) not yesterday (the day before yesterday). There was more snow then, and there was even snow on the pavement, it had not yet melted away from all the salt.

And of course I realized today (yesterday) that our example doesn't really work the way we thought it would, but I think it can be fixed with some weights.)

1 comment:

Saara said...

And of course I did realize already on Friday that what we thought was in fact not true at all. And the question is still open. Or at least I don't know the answer.