Sunday, March 16, 2008

Faltering Explanations






















This was taken on Saturday through the car window as we were driving to Keflavik with some of my dance friends to see a play called Bærinn breiðir úr sér. Don't ask me to translate. In fact don't even ask me what it was about. Well, I know it was about Keflavik and Reykjanesbær, the municipality that Keflavik belongs to. And that it was a comedy. And evidently quite funny. I even got two or three of the jokes. Which I'm exceedingly proud of.

Afterwards we tried to get some food but all the kitchens in Keflavik were already closed at 10 pm. In the end we found a drive in pylsa place and had lots of fun.




On another note I know that there haven't been many posts lately. And yes it is again because I'm having a lot of fun. But this is the kind of fun that comes from the satisfaction of working your ass off with something you really want to do. And also with something else that makes you able to do just that.

There are numerous things every week that I think I must comment on on my blog but as I wait for the time to write about them new things come up and the old ideas get old and the new ideas are still too long to write down just tonight. And then I take hundreds and hundreds of pictures and will never have time to post them since I'll never have time to sort them all through as I'm still working on sorting out pictures I took here in October.

The fact of the matter is that my life here is simply too full and too beautiful.

No comments: