Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Updating

So my mum just called me and said in the midst of something else: "And why haven't you posted anything on your blog? You need to post stuff so that I know how you are!" To which I retorted: "Well, yes, we only talk on the phone, what, three times a day?" But she was adamant and kept on: "But this is just everyday nonsense, you write on your blog how you really are feeling."

So my apologies for the slowness of the updates lately. But it doesn't mean that there's nothing coming. This is not coin tossing, you know, a long wait really means that it is more probable that there will be a huge post very soon.

2 comments:

janus said...

But she was adamant and kept on: "But this is just everyday nonsense, you write on your blog how you really are feeling."

sometimes it is easier to write truth rather than tell or say it. \:

as for my parents, they are not very web-savvy. i wonder if they will ever find my blog.

Saara said...

I'm actually planning to teach my grandmother to read my blog with the public library computers.