Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jyväskylä Summer School

















I posted these before my charger broked down. They look so summery and happy. It's already Fall in Finland. I hope you have it warmer wherever you are.

They are my (and some Marie's and Qian's) pictures from Jyväskylä. But don't worry, this post won't be a diary of what happened during the Summer School. I wouldn't remember the details anyways. Besides it would be boring if you weren't there: "Well, we went to class and then we had lunch at Agora and then there was another class which most of us skipped and then in the evening we had some fun."

The jokes, if I remembered them, would likewise be inside ones. Like Marshall jumping the shark or Saara who knows everything. Or the icecream money. Not to mention knowing that a real number is always either positive, negative or zero.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is indeed warmer here: +33 C right now. Would you rather live in Texas? :)

Saara said...

What do you mean? Would you trade? ;)

But you are right, that would be too hot for me already.

janus said...

it looks like a good time. wish i had made it there.

ah well. nice photos!