Monday, February 12, 2007

About math, happiness and cabaret costumes

This week I've been so happy happy happy happy happy to be here. Please, go ahead and read this as: the math is going fine. It's sometimes disturbing how the accuracy of a few lemmas can channel your hole well-being.

Also: the sun has been shining the hole week, I've made some new friends and the old ones are still as great as before, and I got myself a costume for next weeks shows, which was a pure miracle. And Marie was here for a couple of days. It was so nice to see you again Marie, I hope you're well there in Houston! We should start planning the Party for your next visit soon...


















And I have been fixing my costume all nights long and not getting enough sleep, when I instead should have been blogging all nights long and not getting enough sleep. My apologies!

No comments: