Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year, New Camera

















Yay! I got a new camera for Christmas. Well, I did participate a bit in the funding. But it's awesome. Now I just have to learn how to use it. The almost first try was at New Year's Eve. We went to a Russian restaurant Šašlik with my dad's family, since we had missed out on our Finnish-Italian post-Christmas dinner while we were sick. So Kirsi had the cool idea of showing Russian dining to Mari's boyfriend Franci and their friend Daniela, who were visiting for the holidays. Check the pictures for more details.

And then some extra pics from the first week of the year.

















With Kevin in Helsinki. Being Finnish. I told him that my camera is as fancy as it can be without being fancy and Kevin deduced that it is maximally unfancy.

















With our godchild Mari.






















Meeting with old old good friends.

No comments: