Friday, August 10, 2007

On My Way to Work #(n+1)

Today when I was coming home the air was full of flying ants. They were all glowing gold and seemed to be flying around aimlessly. They looked almost like tiny leafs or seeds from the trees being blown about by the wind. They would fly onto you.

















These are hot-air balloons. They are flying towards Pasila from Kumpula. They flew way faster than I walked so by the time I could get to a decent spot to take the picture they were already quite far. But you can see five of them here. And some birds. This happenned on Tuesday.






















This is a broken toilet seat. It's also from my way to work. It appeared last week and I think it's still there. Weird.






















Finally these are big-leaved lupines. If you are an observant Finn you'll realize that the picture was taken way back in the beginning of the summer since the lupines have withered away ages ago already. Now the road banks are filled with fireweeds instead. I like them both. There are more lupines again on my Picasa account. No fireweed thoug.

No comments: