Thursday, June 21, 2007

0 Minutes of Peace and Quiet Left

First of all, let me promise that this will not become a "Oh, just look how cute my cats are" blog. But since Nukka got her own post I think it's only fair that Jymy gets one as well.

















So I was walking by the bookcase that holds all Tommi's Aku Ankka books when I heard a weird swishing sound. And just then all the books came down. Previously Jymy has been getting lots of practice jumping onto bookshelfs full of books – the books just have to sort of go out of the way when he lands. However, now there had appeared a small hole on the other side of the shelf and he was able to jump there and walk behind the books to the other side. But there's a design flaw in the bookcase: there isn't really enough space for turning behind the books.

In this picture Jymy is trying to find another route out after knocking down several books from another part of the shelf.

Relating to a previous comment by Janus, I have to ask: Do you find Jymy's antics also familiar?

No comments: