Saturday, April 21, 2007

Panic

I'm starting to panic about going back to Finland. Well, yes, I do miss one guy and two cats. But I don't want to leave yet! It feels like last years two months were so much longer than this years four. Do you know? When you have enough time to forget that you're there and you're just hanging along, then the time goes by so fast that you don't even notice and afterwards you're just left with the feeling that nothing happened. But this is inevitable.




I also realized that I picked the wrong day to fly back to Finland. It's the day of the final of the Eurovision song contest. And Hartwall Areena (which is where the final is held) is sort of on the way from the airport to our place. But luckily finns only tend to get crazy when we win something and that's – shall we say – a rather unlikely occurrence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I count the hours... you count the days."

The "Kipling cats" are waiting.

T.S.

Saara said...

I'll ride that train.

But isn't it true that all places are alike to me if I say that they are doubling?

Anonymous said...

Never mind trains and first-class tickets: Jymy will eat the gift-of-roses.

T.S.