Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wagner Shows How It's Done!

I just have to comment on this. My apologies to all the Finnish guys who've already seen this in the paper. Viivi ja Wagner is a Finnish cartoon about a woman called Viivi and a pig called Wagner. They live togeather. Check out last Saturdays strip.

The translation goes as follows:

Wagner: I finished my PhD Thesis.
Viivi: What?!

Wagner: I've been working on it secretly so as not to depress you with my mental superiority.
Viivi: Let's see that stack.

Viivi: Naughty drawings, a shopping list and a couple of lotto coupons!
Wagner: It's interdisciplinary.

And now you tell me! Apparently I've had a totally wrong approach to my Thesis all this time.

Besides, I'm disappointed with my blog: It was supposed to be partly in English jand osittain suomeksi. But now it's turned out to be a bloody translation exercise!

No comments: